Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My starting plants.


 Hello again. So I wanted to show you my basic of basic set up that I have going on right now. I don't have too many plants right now. A couple of basic small trees. A little rubber tree. Some aloe and live moss. And the big plant there is a coleus. In the little vase there, is a clipping of my coleus. On Thursday I will be putting it in soil. I hope it's ready. The table that I have the plants on, well it has seen better days. I was just getting the sliding door behind the table ready for winter, and well one of the legs fell off.
 But that is okay because it makes it all the better for my upcoming project with this. I will be turning and Armoire into an indoor green house. It should be pretty cool. That is all for today. I'll post again on Thursday when I replant the coleus.
 Have a great day.
   Garrett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no profanity or adult language,